New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Hassler! Please visit our school during our enrollment period, as follows:
July 31, August 1, and August 3 2017 (8:00am-3:00pm, closed for lunch from 11:30am-1pm)
August 7-17, 2017 (8:00-3:00, closed for lunch from 11:30am-1pm)
To register your student at Hassler, please bring the following documents:
- Proof of Identity: PK-1st graders must have original birth certificate; all other grades may present birth certificate or another form of identity, such as a passport.
- Immunization Records: (click here for Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of Residence: We accept a current electricity, water or gas bill with your name and address on it, closing papers, or a lease agreement signed by the lessee and lessor with the student's name listed as an occupant. Telephone bills are not accepted as a proof of residence.
- Student’s Social Security Card: This is used by the state for identification purposes. It is not required; however, should issues arise with your child’s Social Security number, you will need to provide the card for verification. Therefore, it is better if the campus already has a copy on file. If your child does not have a Social Security number, then a State ID number will be assigned.
- School Records: Final Report Card from former school if applicable.
We are so thankful to our 2016-17 Red Level Sponsors for their generosity!